Tuesday, August 31, 2010

happy Halloween card

happy-halloween-1happy-halloween-2happy-halloween-3

I’m getting into the Halloween spirit. I know it’s early but that’s how I roll, lol! When the fall season comes around I’ll do just about anything to convince myself it actually is fall… I don’t get a lot of that down here in the land of hot.

Supplies: kraft, black, and blue cardstock, white pen, Chestnut Roan chalk ink (Colorbox), Alabaster chalk ink (Colorbox), black patterned paper (Junkitz), yellow patterned paper, pop-dots. Bats, 3-D Bat, and Haunted House, Big Shot (Sizzix), It’s My Type (medium, Ma Vinci).

Goodbye last day of August!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the card! Very cute and I wish I had that pop up maker!

scrapchick said...

Oh this is cute! I LOVE Halloween!!!!

KarenB said...

You rock! I love it, especially those chalked bat wings. It will be excruciating not to copy that, so I probably will . . .but with due credit! :)

Kathy said...

Awesome card and love the photo of you and your dog...priceless :)