Wednesday, August 04, 2010

cute typewriter note cards

just-my-type-note-cards2just-my-type-note-cards1just-my-type-note-cards3I got to play with my new Lawn Fawn stamps! yeah! I love them! They are so adorable. I made these two cards for another challenge that was held for the Fiskateer online crop, challenge #25. The challenge was to use two different types of border punches. mission accomplished! I’m also showing an open view of the cards so you can see that one border is part of the front of the card and the other one is on the inside. The Lawn Fawn stamps are so nice, they ink up well with no beading – the very first time! Nice, crisp image… they’re perfect.

Supplies:  It’s My Type stamps (Lawn Fawn), Scallop Sentiment Border Punch, Threading Water Border Punch, chalk, black ink, black pen, kraft cardstock, black cardstock, ribbon.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Social Media

Back to Top