Tuesday, July 27, 2010

use your stash challenge: complete

It only took forever but I am officially done with my Use Your Stash Challenge. [insert obnoxious dance and embarrassing booty shake here!] Thanks to Karen and getting to work with the Sizzix Bigz dies, I actually went over my goal. yeah! It feels so good to accomplish a major goal. :-)

Started: August 19, 2009

Completed: July 20, 2010

Goal: make 50 things (layouts, tags, cards, etc)

Overview: hit my goal using what was in my scrapbook stash and not buy anything new… not including adhesive.*

What exactly did I make: check it out here and here!

Will I do it again: ummmm…. not anytime soon. If I do, I am not picking 50 things again. It took me way to long and I even though I stuck with it, I lost motivation so sometimes it seemed like a pain. I am glad I did it though. It’s just that 50 is a lot!

How am I rewarding myself: new stuff baby!

*I did buy the Project Life kit in January because I knew it was going to sell like hot cakes but I had some Amazon credit so in my head it was totally justified, lol! whatever works…

Time to drool over all the new CHA-S releases…

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on reaching your goal!

Lisa said...

Huge Congrats on reaching 50 on your Use Your Stash Challenge! Such a great achievement isn't it?

Hope you share what you splurge out on on the blog!