Sunday, July 11, 2010

thinking of you card

thinking-of-you-cctg-jun201thinking-of-you-cctg-ju10-c

I used a Cup Cards To Go sketch (#10 for June 2010) to make this card… it made it easy peasy! I also got to play with some new Lawn Fawn stamps I won… the flowers are so pretty!

I stamped the flower once on patterned paper and once on red cardstock and then cut them both out. I cut around some of the petals on the patterned paper, lifted the sections up, then glued it to the red. I stamped one more time onto my main piece then glued it again to give it a layered look.

Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill), patterned paper (Large Floral Rouge Paperie, Making Memories), flower stamp (Judy’s Blooms, Lawn Fawn), sentiment stamp (Everyday Sayings, Hero Arts), black ink, Quickutz Nesting Circles.

Use Your Stash total: 45 down, 5 to go. 

Stash Challenge Update

I’ve got a busy week ahead. I was hoping to be done with my Use Your Stash Challenge this coming week but I don’t see it happening. I’m so ready to be done with my challenge. If I did it again, I don’t think I’d pick 50 things!  I’m ready to buy some new goodies now (or more like yesterday!). 50 was crazy to pick! lol! Only 5 more things to go! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! yeah!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

loooooooveeeeeee this! It's so elegant and perfect!

Sonda T said...

oh this rocks Gretchen!! Love the papers...those are from the CC2G March 2009 Kit. Fabulous! Thanks for using one of our sketches! :)

Carrie said...

Well great job on your stash goal! I've had no choice for the most part in this economy! lol Anyway, really pretty card - love the way you layered the flower!

Social Media

Back to Top