Friday, July 23, 2010

Sizzix Bigz Pop-up Spider & Spider Web Die

This is by far the easiest and quickest die to create with but it packs a big punch with a very cool effect!

singleweb1singleweb2singleweb3

If you wanted your creation to be even more dynamic you could add a second web. :-)

doubleweb1doubleweb2doubleweb3

Sizzix Bigz XL Die #656758 Pop-up Spider & Spider Web by Karen Burniston

I hope you enjoyed seeing examples of all 6 of Karen’s new dies… I am so happy that I got the opportunity to create with them. I had no idea how detailed and in depth they were. They’re really ingenious! After seeing and working with these dies I’ll never think the same about pop-ups again and look forward to using them again.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun is that! Cool dies!

kellystar said...

thanks for showing us all of those different dies...I don't know which is my favorite...the spider and web might be

Jayma Malme said...

These are too cute! I love pop-up cards. Love the polka dot web!