Thursday, July 08, 2010

lo: walk

walk

It’s been a while since I’ve made a layout. I have to admit, I’m not in love with it… it didn’t turned out how I planned (at all!). I guess they all can’t be masterpieces and that’s okay, I’m fine with that. I do like it so I’m going to call it done and move on. One more layout for the books and another project done for my Use Your Stash ChallengeI’m good with that. :-)

Supplies: graph patterned paper (Scenic Route), blue, green, and orange patterned paper (Explore – Rucksack, We R Memory Keepers), brads (White Funky Flower, Making Memories), Thickers (Vera Alphabet and Vera Accents, American Crafts), black pens.

Use Your Stash total: 44 down, 6 to go. 

Randomness for the day: cupcakes are delicious!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Well I think it looks nice! But I know what you mean - sadly I experience that feeling on too many layouts! lol

jill said...

love the photo in your layout - I'm inspired! [eek - I hope you don't mind me pointing this out but you wrote 'half' instead of 'have' in your journaling]