Thursday, July 29, 2010

lo: camping and carving | new stuff

camping-carving-1camping-carving-2

Yesterday on the Fiskateer message board there was an online crop (there is another one on Saturday too) and I created this layout for challenge #1. The challenge was to use three different shades of orange. If you aren’t a Fiskateer, I recommend you check it out. To join, all you have to do is email one of the Leads. The Fiskateers have a very nice, supportive community.

Supplies: paper from my scrap drawer, kraft cardstock, Scallop Sentiment Border Punch, buttons, It’s My Type (medium) MaVinci stamps, black pen.

New Stuff

I hit 50 things on my Use Your Stash Challenge and went a little crazy shopping… just a little. I figured I hadn’t spend any major money since September so it was okay. I definitely feel rewarded! I loaded up on stamps that’s for sure. Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn! I love how the Lawn Fawn stamps come wrapped up like a little present… makes me smile. Kellie Marie is a sweetheart, she wrote a little note to me… made my day!

New goodies: The Girls Paperie patterned papers (Shabby Flower, Pennants, Newsprint Stripe, Travel Ticking, Vintage Patch Work) and Market Trims, various Bo Bunny patterned papers (Petal Pushers - Cutout, Petal Pushers - Garden, Sophie Wildflowers, Sophie Silhouette, Sophie’s Notebook, Sophie Dot, Sophie Bouquet, Block Party Celebration) and Buttons & Bling (Sun Kissed, Bo Bunny), Seal of Approval Punch (Fiskars), Open Scallop Edger Punch (EK Success)kraft cardstock (because in my world it’s almost a requirement, lol!), white pigment ink (American Crafts), white pens (Ranger), another white pen (Signo) because I want to compare,  and chalk ink (French Blue, ColorBox), Graph Background Stamp, 2 House Cling stamps, Large Cupcake Cling stamp, and Monster Fun Acrylic Stamps (Hero Arts), Swimsuit Season and Just My Type (Lawn Fawn) .

I guess I better start creating since I got all this new stuff!

No comments: