Saturday, July 03, 2010

blogs and challenges

My Google Reader is over flowing with blogs that are chalked full of inspiration, challenges, and just plain awesomeness. I wanted to share a few of them with you today. It is not by any means my entire list… if I could figure out how to copy and paste everything I think it would scare most people, it is huge!

If you’re in need of a pick me up in the creativity department, want to be challenged, or are just looking for some new reads, check them out.

Blogs

Challenges

It’s possible that I listed some of these before… if I did, just shows how much I love `em!

Enjoy browsing!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I think I follow all the blogs you've mentioned, LOL! Thanks for the mention :)

Carrie said...

TFS! Lots of those are new to me - must check them out!

Social Media

Back to Top