Monday, July 19, 2010

baby tag and card

baby-mann-tag congrats-baby-card

I made this tag and card set for my best friend and her husband who are expecting their first baby in September. This past weekend I took a nice long drive (8 hours one way!) to visit them and attend their baby shower. It was a wonderful visit and I’m really glad I got to go! The new Garmin GPS my husband had me buy was really helpful too (and made it so I wasn’t so chicken to drive that far by myself). I’m not sure why I put up such a fight about getting one, it’s awesome!

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, patterned paper (Ella Dot, Bo Bunny), buttons, letter beads (Hobby Lobby), Threading Water Border Punch, ribbon, black ink, chalk ink (Colorbox), “congratulations” (Everyday Sayings, Hero Arts).

Use Your Stash total: 47 down, 3 to go. 

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So cute! Sounds like a nice w/e, even with the long drive. :)