Monday, May 31, 2010

sending you sunshine and laughter card (EBTKS #16)

sunshine-laughter-ebtks16

I decided to participate in another awesome challenge from Everything But The Kitchen Sink. Challenge #16 was a fun one… to use fingernail polish on your project (see the challenge for full details)!

Supplies: black cardstock, blue cardstock (Bazzill), dot patterned paper and ledger paper (Scenic Route), white paint, Threading Water Border Punch, XL circle punch, sentiment (Hero Art’s Everyday Sayings), Versamark Ink, Embossing Powder, corner rounder, Martha Stewart Craft Glue, and fingernail polish.

sunshine-laughter-ebtk16-cl

I coated the chipboard butterflies with fingernail polish and then gave them a clear coat… pretty cool effect.

sunshine-laughter-ebtk16-po

It’s a good thing I have a teenage girl in the house, I’m not much of a fingernail polish wearer but she’s got a bag full! If I wear it, it’s on my toes, and I’ve got a thing for black polish… which I was out of… anyway…

Use Your Stash total: 32 down, 18 to go.

:-)

4 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

That is cute! Love the idea of using nail polish. I remember in HS my red marker went dry so I finished my project in nail polish ;)

Courtney Baker said...

WOw that looks fabulous! THanks for playing EBTKS!

Ann said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing!

Winter said...

So cute! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)