Friday, May 21, 2010

randomness from this week

On Sunday I cooked something new… Pork Tenderloin with Chimichurri.

chimicurriMaking the chimichurri was messy but fun. It turned out really good! I’m not sure if I mentioned it before but Our Best Bites is one of my favorite recipe sites to visit. I really like to try new things and this site is always one of my first stops when looking for something new. If you haven’t stopped by there before, I highly recommend you check it out.

On Tuesday we got Miss Daisy fixed…

daisyfixed She was not a happy camper as you can imagine. I bought her a new toy as a consolation. She looks like she really cares doesn’t she?

On Thursday we celebrated a birthday…

15bday My oldest son is 15. That’s just so crazy to think about. Makes me feel old. Of course he had to try to play with the flame when I went to take the picture {eyeroll}. boys!

New desktop photo…

may2010I have a new favorite photo… love it! My sweet boy that was in serious need of a bath with Daisy (who was feeling much better).

Now I must go get organized… there will be 10 teenage boys at my house tonight! ack!

No comments: