Monday, May 10, 2010

oh Target, you had me at green!

For a few years now (at least three!) I’ve been looking for new bedding. Comforter, sheets, bed skirt, the whole nine yards. I could never find anything quite right… to busy, to bright, to dark, to plain. Not that I’m picky or anything, lol! So I was at Target and had pretty much given up on ever finding a bed set I liked but I still looked out of habit… and I found it. I couldn’t believe it! I went home and told my husband that I found the perfect set and he wanted to know why I didn’t buy it. Of course my reasoning was money. After I had added everything together that I wanted to buy – chaching! I believe his response was, “I don’t care how much it is, as long as I don’t have to hear you complain about not being able to find the perfect bedding then just go buy it.” ummm…. okay! 

new bedding 

So the next day… wa la! New bedding!

I am a happy camper!!!

3 comments:

Maya said...

It is very pretty! And green :)
Enjoy!

Connie Buckley said...

Good purchase. It's classic and you'll be able to live with it for a long time. Congrats!

libby said...

Just beautiful Gretchen. Sometimes it's well worth waiting for the perfect thing to come along.

Libby