Wednesday, May 26, 2010

off the wall craftiness challenge #8

I decided to playing along with the Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge #8 this week. I’ll be the first to admit this color combination was outside of my comfort zone but I was up for the challenge and think my final creation turned out pretty decent. I wont embarrass myself and say how many times I photographed my final project… who knew yellow was so hard to capture!

The inspiration

April-Shower

My take on it

welcome-home-baby-card

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Dots and Flowers stamp (Hero Arts), buttons, Threading Water Border Punch, corner rounder, Martha Stewart Craft Glue, VersaMagic chalk ink (Pumpkin Spice), Versamark Ink, and sentiment stamps (A Welcome Hug, Cornish Heritage Farms).

Use Your Stash total: 31 down, 19 to go.

Other stuff

Things are getting crazy with all the end of the year school stuff. Final concerts, physicals, banquets, finals, awards, a picnic… the list goes on. How come the first two weeks of school and last two weeks are always the most hectic?  I either need a nap or another Diet Coke!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fun and bright, and I agree with your statement about the school, must be a nationwide initiative to do that!

Ziggyeor said...

cute! I love this color combo.

Maya said...

Lovely card, the buttons are too cute!

Kim Wilson said...

This is great! If it was out of your comfort zone it wasnt too far out because it turned out awesome :) Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

Social Media

Back to Top