Saturday, May 15, 2010

happy birthday card (EBTKS #15)

happy-birthday-ebtksc15

I absolutely adored the newest sketch from Everything But The Kitchen Sink. As soon as I saw what Kelly did with sketch 15 I was completely inspired to use it. I literally turned to the drawer where I keep my scrap papers and started pulling out what I wanted to work with.

Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill), patterned papers (Scenic Route), Upper Crest Border Punch, black pen, XL circle squeeze punch, circle cutter.

Use Your Stash total: 30 down, 20 to go.

I know it’s a ways off but I am working my way to creating 50 items for my use your stash challenge and I’ve found some incentive to get it done… stuff! Nothing like a prize to keep you going.

Prize Ideas

I haven’t decided just what I am going to reward myself with but it’ll definitely be something from this list… more than one probably! lol!

Enjoy your weekend!

9 comments:

Mags said...

I love this card, and the border you have around it makes it pop. I think your personal challenge to use all your stuff is great!

Ann said...

I love the colors and the fun row of candles! Thanks for playing our challenge!

Lynnette said...

This card is so adorable. Love the use of the papersw and punches:)

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

Love your card

Sheila said...

Super happy card!

Sue Lelli said...

SUPER CUTE! Love the colors and the candles are FAB!

Winter said...

Very cute! I love those candles! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Karen B. said...

This is such a fun card, I really like how you've used that border punch. And I'm curious about your own challenge. It sounds like fun. Something that I can do for myself-set a goal and when I accomplish that I can reward myself.

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute!