I absolutely adored the newest sketch from Everything But The Kitchen Sink. As soon as I saw what Kelly did with sketch 15 I was completely inspired to use it. I literally turned to the drawer where I keep my scrap papers and started pulling out what I wanted to work with.
Use Your Stash total: 30 down, 20 to go.
I know it’s a ways off but I am working my way to creating 50 items for my use your stash challenge and I’ve found some incentive to get it done… stuff! Nothing like a prize to keep you going.
- Lawn Fawn Stamps – Just My Type (I adore the typewriter!) and Just My Type Too
- Everywhere Punch by Fiskars punch (I want the square one… it will be mine!)
- The Girls Paperie Paper – love it all! anything really!
- XL Seal of Approval Punch – this has been on my wish list forever.
- Corner Chomper – a corner rounder that cuts chipboard. oh my!
I haven’t decided just what I am going to reward myself with but it’ll definitely be something from this list… more than one probably! lol!
Enjoy your weekend!