Saturday, April 17, 2010

MS 150

Every year my husband rides in the MS 150. When I say every year, I mean this is his 11th year riding for the cause. Saying I’m proud of his dedication and determination would be an understatement. Beaming with pride might be a good way to put it but doesn’t cover it. He’s such a good hearted sole, I feel truly blessed to have him in my life.

He sent me some pictures from his phone that I thought would be fun to share… if there is commentary, it was made by him.

The small group near the starting line.

I seem to have misplaced my bike!


Thank you!

1 comment:

Courtney Walsh said...

I think that is awesome. Lately I've been thinking about doing a walk or something (like a 5K) I am not a runner, but I would love to participate in something big like that!! Cool pics too! :)