Tuesday, April 13, 2010

interviewed by The Paper Life

I was so excited when Amy Coon of The Paper Life asked to interview me. You can find the podcast HERE. hope you like it! We talk about a lot of different things: scrapbooking (obviously!), my Use Your Stash challenge, my scrapbook roomall kinds of stuff. There are actually tons of different podcasts you can download and enjoy so be sure to check it out. Thanks so much to Amy for asking me, it was a lot of fun.

Please forgive my coughing, I was sick the week prior (we actually had to reschedule because of it) and my lingering cough from my cooties still had not disappeared.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

cute layouts!! and the puppy has gotten so big!!

and congrats to you for getting interviewed...off to check it out...