Wednesday, March 10, 2010

lo: chores

On Friday night my head wasn’t feeling so hot. Saturday came around and I thought I felt better and planned a whole day of scrapping… I managed one layout. After lunch I took a very long nap and woke up full blown sick. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and got hooked up with a Z-pack and now I’m just trying to function. I really hate sinus infections. ugh. I’m sure as soon as I post this it will be nap time again.

The layout

Supplies: kraft cardstock, thickers, Heidi Swapp journal spot, buttons, EK Success binding edge punch, black pen, white ledger paper, green patterned paper (g.c.d. studios, Lost in Paradise Collection).

Use Your Stash total: 21 down, 29 to go.

I blogged and it’s not even Friday! go me!

5 comments:

libby said...

Poor Gretchen. I know how you feel. I had a sinus infection that lasted nearly the whole month of June last year. I couldn't even scrapbook or use the computer - watching TV was all I could manage. Hope you recover quickly.

Libby

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

hey, i blogged, too...first time in 2 months-holy heck!!

love the layout...seriously...miss scrapping, might have to lift ya to get the mojo going again.

hope that all is well, soon. i usually get knocked out with a serious sinus infection once a year. i usually have to double dose on the meds...yuck!

hope that you are enjoying that humidity...eek!

Sara said...

Hi! Found your blog through Susan...Great LO! I checked out your scraproom & think I'm in Heaven!! LOVE the green color too!! Hope you feel better!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

sara didn't share the card she did with your die, so i'm sharing it for her;0)

http://yeahlikeihavetimeforthis.blogspot.com/2010/03/whooooose-birthday.html

Jennie said...

great blog!!! I love your work!!