Friday, March 05, 2010

crazy week plus a birthday

It was a crazy week. We had company arrive on Saturday and leave on Wednesday. During that time we bought a car, attended a soccer game, and celebrated a birthday. We’re waiting for the car to arrive off a truck but I’m happy to share that I said goodbye to my mom mobile (woo! hoo!)! I forgot to take my camera to the soccer game… I’m really annoyed with myself for that since it was the first game that I had attended. And the birthday… man I feel old…

My baby girl is 16

I haven’t done any scrapping lately because of the hectic week but I am hoping to get back on track now and found some fun things to do that I wanted to share:

a few things to do
Twitter
Feel free to follow me on Twitter. I may not blog everyday but I definitely Tweet! You can also see all the scrappy people and companies I follow. I use TweetDeck to keep track of everything and it makes it super easy.

Happy Friday!

No comments: