Friday, March 26, 2010

rambling at its best...

Car
On February 27th we bought a car (woot!). Of course I wanted one with a difficult to get color so I didn’t actually get it until March 11th. That’s okay… worth the wait! I’ve never had a new NEW car before so I was pretty darn excited. The best part – no more Mom Mobile – we ditched the mini van [insert happy dance that would embarrass the crap out of my big kids here]! I’ve had some issues with the tint, the dealership has been great about getting it taken care of so it’s pretty much just an annoyance at this point. I’ve been waiting to take pictures until everything is done. The roof rack is on (yeah!) and the tint just got finished today. So happy to be done! Hopefully the weather will hold and I can get those pictures taken tomorrow.

Adhesive
I have always loved my Fiskars Tape Runners. The little adhesive strips are the perfect size. My problem is, I can’t find them locally! I have no problems with online shopping (hello! seriously! save ya met me?!) but if I can get it locally, I prefer too. So when the wonderful and talented May told me that she found something similar, I was all over it. It’s made by 3L and it’s called simply enough, Scrapbook Adhesive (you can even get it in a bulk pack!). As far as I can tell, it’s the same… just red, not orange (May does a comparison on her blog). Most importantly, I can find it locally… which is kind of important if you’re in the middle of a project and run out.

Lawn Fawn Stamps
Lawn Fawn Stamps - These stamps are freakin’ adorable! Check out the blog, they have such cute ideas… it always puts me in a happy creative mood. Of course if I have time to create is a whole other issue but it’s an inspiring site with totally creative eye candy!

New Moon
Yes, I am a fan of the Twilight Series. I will say that I loved the book and I watch the movies for entertainment. I think I like New Moon better than Twilight… then again I’ve watched Twilight so many times maybe I am just happy to have something new. I’m just happy there is no silly “spider monkey” line in New Moon. I actually just started rereading Breaking Dawnmy poor family, I forgot how immersed I can get, lol!

Scrapbooking
I’ve got a project to make! So excited!!! I have the idea in my head, just have to implement it. Spending so much time at the dealership has thrown me off. My plan was to work on it on Wednesday but I was dealing with tint instead. Yesterday was pretty much crap so I had high hopes for today. The school called though and small fry is sick again (poor kid lives in sinus hell!). Anyway, once the project is done and posted online I’ll post it in my blog too (sometime in April).

That was some spectacular rambling from one subject to another don't you think?

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

can't wait to see your new project & car! congrats to you! so glad to have new moon too (and no stupid lines!) about time for something new. i refuse to reread breaking dawn...i H.A.T.E.D. it. ugh!! but that's just me=0) love the pic of miss daisy!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Thank you so much for the sweet shout out! You are the best! :)