Friday, February 12, 2010

conversation Valentine’s

Twenty boxes of conversation hearts, one drawer full of themed Valentine’s Day products, and wa-la… simple Valentine’s for my youngest.


I just wrapped patterned paper around each box, printed out a simple sentiment and adhered it to the front. Then I added a punched heart with a pop dot and there ya go… my son thought I was a genius!

Other Stuff
I will be the first to admit that I have been a bad blogger. It makes me crazy that I’m not keeping up. I need to set myself up on a schedule or something because I’m having a hard time getting any creating or blogging done… and I really want to (and I enjoy!) those things. I’m starting to think it’s because I have nothing that is required of me anymore. I’m not on any design teams, I’m not teaching anymore… no deadlines. I miss deadlines.

Use Your Stash total: 18 down, 32 to go.

Here's to getting back on track!

1 comment:

Just Me Again said...

I loved your idea! So cute, fast and easy! Thanks for sharing!