Friday, February 26, 2010

this week

Sometimes the week just flies by and this week did just that. We’ve got company coming tomorrow so I’ve been doing a lot of cleaning. Our house is usually pretty clean and picked up but there is nothing like visitors to make you well aware that the baseboards need to be wiped off! I wish I could have spent the week lounging around like the pup… seriously! In case you are wondering, I am not spoiling her. I swear. She likes to lie in the sun so I’ve been moving her bed so she’ll be more comfortable. (okay… maybe that’s spoiling her a little!).

This Weeks Highlights:
  • came close to overdoing on the Olympics
  • walked the dog a million times
  • mopped the floors
  • picked up kids from various schools a million times
  • straightened my scrapbook room
  • decided which car I want to get since the mom mobile needs to be put out to pasture
  • cleaned bathrooms
  • got a kid into braces (well, the orthodontist did but my driving skills and money were involved in making it happen!)
  • bought some birthday gifts for a soon to be 16 year old
  • obnoxiously danced to my iPod when no one was looking
  • lot of laundry (it’s a never ending saga)
  • helped my oldest son with a project (and he was singing my praises and loving my scrapbook stuff because I always seemed to have just the right thing!)
  • made the kids lunches way to early in the morning
  • cleaned the baseboards
  • a million other things I can't remember because I am in serious need of a nap
I did not work on my January Project Life like I wanted. I will get it done before I order February photos. I was disappointed that I didn't get to it but accept the fact that I had a lot going on... sometimes that happens!

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

2 Worlds said...

Gretchen thanks for putting Create Scrapbooks logo we have actually a fan blinkie here http://createscrapbooks.com/CSfan2125x125.gif
I really appreciate
Jana