Sunday, January 31, 2010

the story of Daisy and some inspiration


The story of Daisy and how she came to live with us. She’s a joy and I’m so happy she’s part of our family. It’s nice to have some noise in the house during the day… though I could do without the little puddles on the floor during her training.

I used more of the January Girls Loft kit, it has a really great selection of papers… I swear it just comes together.  

Looking for some inspiration and fun stuff?
* I’m sure I’ve shared these links before but they’re so awesome, I thought I’d share them again.

Other stuff
I downloaded Hope for Haiti Now and Hallelujah is currently playing. Wow! I mean… WOW! I am quickly reminded how much I like Justin Timberlake. Great music. Great cause. It’s a way to help.

Use Your Stash total: 17 down, 33 to go.

Hope your Sunday is a peaceful one!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Daisy is so sweet and adorable and your layout with her story brought a lump to my throat. We have always had boxers in our family and they are just the best. Congratulations on the new family member and I love the layout. Thanks for brightening my day.

libby said...

LOVE the layout. Daisy is just such a cutie. Going to check out some of those links now.

Libby

melissa said...

fantastic layout!