Friday, January 01, 2010

"positive"

One little word can make a difference.

In 2008 my word was FOCUS.
In 2009 my word was DETERMINED.

My word for 2010 is… POSITIVE.

For more details about One Little Word, check out Ali Edwards blog.

By nature I believe I am a positive person but I want to focus on being more positive because there seem to be way to many things in this world that can get me down. I need to be positive for my family, my friends, and most importantly (all be it very selfishly), myself.

The more I focus on being positive, the more I’ll be able to focus on:
  • Being a better person
  • Being a strong person
  • Maintaining a healthy weight
  • Being patient
  • Being more productive
  • Going with the flow
  • Being more in the moment
  • Accepting things
  • Staying on task
  • Being there for others
 I wish you all a happy, healthy, and positive New Year! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Just catching up on a few of my favourite blogs after the festivities and noticed your "postitive" word for the year. I love it! I used this word back in 2007 because by nature, I am definitely a glass-half-empty kinda gal and I wanted to really concentrate on it. It really worked for me - people really see the difference in me - so good luck on the journey this year (sounds like you are starting from a strong position!)! Mine is "ahead" - need to crack that being organised once and for all! Anyway, just dropped by so Happy New Year and happy crafting!