Friday, January 22, 2010

Daisy

It has not been a banner start to the new year, but true to my word, I remain positive! I seem to be behind on everything, including blogging. I’m taking it one step at a time, trying to get back on track. I’m hoping to get some creative time in this weekend too, I really miss it. I've got some new Girls Loft to play with... it's calling me!

One of the things that has been keeping me busy is the newest member of our family. On Tuesday, January 12, we adopted a puppy! Daisy is a Boxer mix and she’s freakin’ adorable if I do say so myself. She’s perfect! I swear I am not spoiling her…



Happy Friday! 

3 comments:

Debi said...

Awww... she's so sweet!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

omigooodness!! she is too cute! enjoy daisy!! (i just love her name!)

libby said...

She is just so gorgeous! Certainly a big positive for the start of the year. Sorry to hear it's not been a great one so far. I'm sure Daisy will add lots of love and laughter for your family.

Libby