Monday, October 26, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
My youngest decided to make something for his older brother… when I was working on his Halloween costume and slightly distracted. Drew using my scrapbooking leftovers normally isn’t a problem. He normally knows what he is and isn’t allowed to use, but I happened to have put new product right above the drawer he’s allowed to get into so he thought it was okay… and he was being sweet to his brother...
Is it just me or does his face totally say, “you know you love me!”
Thursday, October 22, 2009
- I used these directions.
- Fell in love the Fiskars 45mm Comfort Grip Rotary Cutter.
- I was originally only going to do the center colors but it wasn’t as big as I thought it would be (math and I aren’t friends).
- It was suppose to be a weekend project… and the main center portion was but then I had to go and add to it and extend the process.
- Bought black fabric to go around it to make it bigger… cut everything, pinned it… didn’t like it… took it all apart.
- Went and bought black fabric with polka dots and started over… liked it!
- Somewhere in there I had an adventure with the batting… I’ll spare you the details…
- In the middle of all this I started a Halloween costume (what was I thinking?!).
- Clipped everything with my Softouch Micro-Tip Scissors.
I am a happy camper and am looking forward to when it finally gets cold (and stays cold!) because I’ll have something colorful and warm to curl up on the couch with!!!