Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Girl’s Loft for November

When Margie asked me to create some projects using The Girl’s Loft kit for November I was beyond excited. The papers were so vibrant and eye-catching, I couldn’t wait to dive right in. You can find my guest spot here on The Girl’s Loft blog.

artist

Supplies: The Girl’s Loft November kit, kraft cardstock, sewing machine, black pen, staples.


daddy’s girl


a very happy fall

Supplies: The Girl’s Loft November kit, corner rounder, alpha stamps.


sending warm fuzzies card

I highly recommend checking out this kit, it’s packed full of goodness! Big thanks to Margie at The Girl’s Loft for inviting me to be a guest designer.

Find The Girl’s Loft online:
Have a great November everyone!!!


Use Your Stash total: 17 down, 33 to go.

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

love what you did! a little different from your norm!!

Leslie Ashe said...

HIIII Gretchen!! I know I've said it once but I gotta say it again..I am SO EXCITED your our guest girl this month!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work. LOVE what you did with the Nov. kit! YUM!! ;D