Monday, October 26, 2009

lo: stealthy


I figured it was pretty sad that my youngest used my Bella Blvd. product before I did so today my goal was to use them on a layout. I'm a simple scrapbooker so a bit here and there suites me just fine and I love, love, love the cute little stamp!!! Needless to say, I am happy with today's creation.

I feel like I’ve been more than a slacker in the scrapbook department lately. I’ve been scrapping for a long time and go through many ups and downs and pretty much just try to ride it out. This time - since I wasn't feeling it when it came to creating layouts - I decided to make a quilt and I think stepping out of my comfort zone and doing something completely different really helped. Towards the end of the quilt process, I couldn’t wait to be done so I could get back to scrapping! It feels good!

Use Your Stash total: 12 down, 38 to go.


Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

what a great capture!! love it!