Friday, September 11, 2009

me and the Making Memories blog

My blog is on the Making Memories blog today, how cool is that?! They are even giving away a Desktop Carousel so be sure to check it out!

The Making Memories Desktop Carousel is by far one of my best purchases and favorite organizational product that I own. It holds a ton of supplies, rotates easily, and just makes me happy to have! I actually put beans in each slot to make sure the items I put in it stay up right, it makes it easier to grab something quickly without a lot of sorting. In the little drawers I have things like glue sticks, white erasers, colored staples, an edge distresser, etc. The drawers are perfect for small things that don’t really fit anywhere else. I love it!

Thank you Making Memories for the feature and for such an awesome product!

8 comments:

Annette, Kent, Signe & Anni said...

I love the bean idea. It will definitely make a big different in how I use my carousel.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

congrats!!

laura vegas said...

that bean idea is genious! i would have never thought of that. i have a few sections in my carousel that could use that to prop my tools up. thanks for sharing.

Anne said...

Hi, Gretchen! Congratulations! Very cool! I have one of these carousels and use it all the time! :-)

Susan McRae said...

How exciting to be featured on their blog! The bean idea is brilliant!

Wendy Bretz said...

:) congrat gretchen!!

Summer said...

Love your idea of adding beans to hold your tools up!!

Aeify said...

Saw you on the MM blog!! FANTASTIC!! I have lots of their stuff, but not the storage stuff. I need to get one of those, I think it would work well for me...maybe I'll win one LOL! Gret Idea about the beans.