Sunday, August 02, 2009

stash challenge complete!

I am officially done with the challenge. woo! hoo! It feels good to be scrapping again – just for me – and really enjoying myself.

Pure Joy – I’m counting this as one layout. Love these page protectors, they’re awesome! Supplies: We R Memory Keeper page protector, kraft cardstock, red cardstock, Upper Crest Border Punch, Scenic Route Chipboard, Scenic Route patterned paper.


Wildlife Ranch – these four layouts are very simple but I am happy with how they turned out, sometimes done is done and I'm totally fine with that. Supplies: White cardstock, Cloud 9 alpha stickers (Hanna’s Story), yellow cardstock, Making Memories alpha stickers, black pen, journal rub on.

I officially ended up with 33 layouts complete! go me! time to shop!

Here’s to a great week!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I *love* those page protectors. TFS!