Tuesday, August 11, 2009

owl card with window

I used a sketch from the Hero Arts blog to make this card. I thought it would be cute if the front had a window… I am thrilled with how it turned out!!! I love the little owl too... I've got such a thing for owls! If you are ever in need of inspiration, I suggest checking out the Hero Arts Flickr groupyou will get a serious dose of creativity!

Supplies: White and blue Bazzill cardstock, Happy Hello stamps, Prima flowers, Trim with Flair, rick-rack, Quickutz Nesting Circles, Versamark Ink, white embossing powder, embossing gun, corner rounder.

Other stuff

School starts in two weeks and I’ve pretty much entered the land of chaos trying to get organized for it. Going through everyone’s old clothes, buying new clothes, picking up school supplies, shoes, backpacks… the list goes on. I am really looking forward to getting back to the routine that goes with the school year. :-)

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

shawnte said...

i love the colors on this card. bright and summery! beautiful.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

loving the colors!!