Tuesday, August 04, 2009

lo: remember this

A quick layout for the day… I love how it turned out! So simple yet somehow I think it’s perfect. I used American Crafts paper (Character Chronicle, Backyard Ribbit) and a Darling Chipboard Thicker Accent along with some Hero Arts stamps (Favorite Journal).

Other stuff

I’ve been in such a scrappy zone lately… it’s a good place to be. Sometimes I forget how much I love this hobby. It’s a good thing I’m doing a lot now because I have a feeling it’s going to come to an abrupt halt fairly soon. School starts at the end of this month and all the craziness and running around associated with it needs to happen… good times! lol!

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

love it when that happens...it's rare for me, but thanks to some reorganizing i was on a roll right before i left on vacay...and itching to get back home & scrap the pics i hope to take while here...(but my camera died!!!)

Lydia said...

Wonderful simple layout really shows off the photo!