Thursday, August 13, 2009

lo: ookey spookey

This actually started as a card if you can believe it! I had set out to use a sketch but it wasn’t coming together as planned. I ended up using Shari’s sketch #3 to make the little collage of patterned papers on the lower right hand corner of the layout. I tend to avoid Halloween layouts like the plague because they just don’t come together easily for me. Thanks to some stamps and Scenic Route paper, this came together in a snap! Of course I have tons of past Halloween photos to deal with still but this is a start.

Supplies: kraft cardstock (my favorite!), Scenic Route patterned papers, Hero Arts Striped Circle Clings Stamp, Hero Arts Halloween stamps, small variety alphabet stamps, Fiskars Tag punch (I cut it down some to make it fit), extra large circle punch, large circle punch, Fiskars Threading Water border punch, black pens, rain dots, chalk.

Other stuff

I’m excited to share that I was chosen as a Hero Arts Fresh Face for last week’s Sneaky Inspiration” Challenge. I saw the blog post this morning and it totally made my day! It was for my Thinking of You card. Thank you Hero Arts!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Gretchen! Cute layout! I love the little Frankenstein and Ghostie and the "ookey spooky" tag! And big huge congratulations on your FRESH FACE WIN at Hero Arts! Wooo-hooo! :-)

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

that is so cute! love the detail @ the top and bottom!