A quick layout from yesterday… it might just be my new favorite! :-)
Supplies: kraft cardstock (it never gets old!), Noteworthy Hillary Green Floral by Making Memories, Hello Sunshine: Picnic by Cosmo Cricket, Scallop Sentiment Border Punch, alpha stamps, Creative Café Just Write journaling stamp, Heidi Grace chipboard hearts, chalk ink.
Links to Share
I visit various scrappy places online and wanted to share a few of my favorites (in no particular order and certainly not the entire list):
- Kwernerdesign blog – she has awesome videos and gorgeous cards!
- Write. Click. Scrapbook. - inspiring! Simple scrapbooking at it's best.
- Jennifer McGuire, ink. – fantastic videos and beautiful cards!
- Cosmo Cricket – have you seen The Boyfriend line? I so want this collection!
- American Crafts blog - great challenges (and because I seem to have acquired an addiction to Thickers)!
It’s crunch time! School starts one week from today. The shopping is pretty much done, text book pick up is this week (one kid down, one to go), meet the teacher for my youngest, one more appointment, I think the girl needs a hair cut… odds and ends to take care of. Coming up next week… I’ll be enjoying a quiet house.
Here’s to a productive week!