Monday, August 17, 2009

lo: it’s the smile that melts your heart

A quick layout from yesterday… it might just be my new favorite! :-)

Supplies: kraft cardstock (it never gets old!), Noteworthy Hillary Green Floral by Making Memories, Hello Sunshine: Picnic by Cosmo Cricket, Scallop Sentiment Border Punch, alpha stamps, Creative Café Just Write journaling stamp, Heidi Grace chipboard hearts, chalk ink.

Links to Share

I visit various scrappy places online and wanted to share a few of my favorites (in no particular order and certainly not the entire list):

Other stuff

It’s crunch time! School starts one week from today. The shopping is pretty much done, text book pick up is this week (one kid down, one to go), meet the teacher for my youngest, one more appointment, I think the girl needs a hair cut… odds and ends to take care of. Coming up next week… I’ll be enjoying a quiet house.

Here’s to a productive week!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

adorable! so glad that my kids don't start until after labor day...i dread it, though. =0(