Tuesday, July 28, 2009

two layouts to share and other stuff

They’re kinda nutty but that’s okay… they might take a little after me in that department.

Supplies: MaVinci It’s My Type alpha stamps (XL and medium), patterned papers (Love Elsie Jack+Abby, g.c.d. Blue Liberty, Making Memories Hillary Green Floral), Fiskars Noteworthy Clear Stamps, circle cutter, circle punch.


Quick and easy... my favorite kind of layout!

Supplies: Making Memories stickers, buttons, Bazzill cardstock.

27 layouts!!! only 3 more to go…

The closer I get to my goal for the challenge, the more “wants” seem to be popping into my head. Here are a few things that are on my wish list:

Other stuff

I’m slightly addicted to Twitter. I don’t necessarily post all the time but it’s fun getting instant updates from everyone else. Some fun ones to follow are:

alrighty! that’s it, have a great week!

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

Great Layouts!!

I keep finding myself trying to find the "LIKE" button on twitter, like on the facebook wall posts. i have a duh moment at least once a day!

weze said...

having had 4 sons within 5 years I've experienced that crazy stuff...good thing I had my kids when I was young LOL!
Nice blog!