Friday, July 31, 2009

on a roll… a layout and two tags

On Monday and Tuesday of this week, there was an online crop at Fiskateers.com. I created this layout of my youngest for one of the challenges.

Supplies: Kraft Cardstock, journal stamp, Heidi Grace alpha stickers, Binding Edge Border Punch.

I created these two tags for a challenge on the Hero Arts blog. I’m really enjoying stamping again! It seemed like I hadn’t done it in a long time except for titles on layouts, I didn’t realize how much I missed it. I’m loving the Hero Arts stamps, cute stuff!

Supplies: Kraft cardstock, Hero Arts stamps (Happy Birthday to You, Hello Tree, and Happy Hello), colored pencils.

Supplies: Scenic Route die cut, Hero Arts stamps (Write Your Own Cling and Happy Hello), colored pencils, XL circle punch.

Other stuff

I’m so ready for the weekend and hopefully no running around. I’ve made a lot of trips to the high school this summer because both my big kids are in sports and there have been several camps at different times. On Monday, Cross Country practice starts I’ll keep making the drive… it’s pretty much a never ending thing. I love that the kids are involved and active but it blows that the high school is so far away.

I’m now at 28 layouts which means to more 2 go… I’m hoping to get them created this weekend. CHA was this week and I’m already making a big ol’ list of fun things I want! Needless to say, my spending freeze until I hit 30 layouts is coming to an end and I’m so ready to buy something!

Here’s to a creative weekend!

3 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

you go girl!! i'm loving those tags...the stamps are too cute! i love that punch on the layout...i've been wanting that for awhile...you're a bad influence, woman! love how you used it on the layout, too. loving the buttons!

libby said...

Great layout. In fact I've just scraplifted it to try and get back into the scrapping groove. Mind you took me 15mins to find a photo I was happy with :-).

Libby

Arlene said...

I loved seeing the new cling stamp. Great tag:)