Thursday, July 09, 2009

lo: Sea World Adventures

(click for bigger images: Page 1 - Page 2)
(click for bigger images: Page 3 - Page 4)
(click for bigger images: Page 5 - Page 6)

(click for bigger image: Page 7)

That's a lot of photos – unbelievable! I decided each page didn’t need a title so I went with more of a title and subtitle. All our Sea World photos are officially done… yeah!!! I put off dealing with them for a while because I had so many but with the We R Memory Keeper page protectors, it was easy (love them!). For these layouts I used the 6 Up 4x6 photo sleeves.

Other Supplies: Kraft, white, and red cardstock, Playroom Thickers from American Crafts, Hero Arts Stamps (Travel Frame, Getaway Travel, and Favorite Journal), Scenic Route patterned paper, Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch, Zoe QK alphabet, black journal pen, black ink and blue chalk ink.

(I'm counting the front and back of one WRM protector as 1 so that puts my count at 5 more layouts complete, for a total of 13 with 17 to go...)

A few close ups... just for fun...

Stay cool! (because it’s freakin’ hot here!)

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

wow!! u go girl!!! still nice here, but supposed to have the heat and humidity this weekend. not looking forward to it.