Wednesday, July 15, 2009

lo: Peckham Park

page 1

page 2

full view of page 1-2

page 3

Peckham Park – more We R Memory Keeper page protectors I’m addicted to them. I made a regular layout and then used a Three 4 x 6 Two 6 x 4 One 12 x 2 protector to hold the additional photos (which I’m counting as one layout). I added papers that coordinated with the regular layout and created a journaling spot for the back half of the protector so everything would tie together. I made the title using the Diesel font from Quickutz. Papers are Chatterbox and Sassafras Lass. I also used the Fiskars Scallop Sentiment border punch, and more of my favorite kraft paper. Two more layouts to add to my total for the stash challenge!

by my count I’m at 15 layouts complete… go me! only 15 more to go!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

you be dropping them beats!!=0) awesome!!