Friday, July 03, 2009

lo: Easter Traditions

A quick layout using We R Memory Keeper page protectors…. I bought several different types but on this layout I used the Three 4 x 6 One 6 x 12 protector. I’m counting it as one layout because there wasn’t a lot of work involved, granted it’s not a traditional layout but whatever, the photos are scrapped in a creative way with some detail so I’m calling it good! These page protectors are great if you have a lot of photos from one event you need to scrap but don’t necessarily want to scrap all of them but you do want to share them. You can do mini pages so to speak and slide them into the slots.

Other supplies used: red and white cardstock, g. c. d. patterned paper, border punch, grid paper, Scenic Route border sticker and chipboard.

1 more down. 26 to go… slowly but surely.

3 comments:

Ilona said...

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing, I just ordered some of the page protectors. I have the one that holds the 6-4x6 pictures but I like these because if you have some vertical pictures there is somewhere to put them or more room for journaling. I plan on using them for all the pictures I have from our last trip to disney, should help me finish the album a bit faster!

libby said...

Love it! I didn't really know quite what to do with the 6x12. Now I'm going to have to order some of these.

Libby

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i love this!! i need to get me a d-ring and some of these pocket pages...