Wednesday, May 13, 2009

scrapbook room: update 3

All the cabinets are in, the countertops are on, and the island is in place. The Corian countertop for the island still has to be cut and installed but I have no idea when that will be done. I love the set up and am kind of surprised how roomy it is. I think once everything is put away and organized I am going to love! love! love! to create in my new space. I’m making progress… slowly but surely. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

That being said, my current state of mind is completely overwhelmed! I’m sorting through my stash and am purging supplies so I can get everything put away. I can’t believe how much stuff I am getting rid of... it is very freeing but a lot of work! I hate clutter (it makes me crazy!) and since I am surrounded by it, it seems to be making the process that much harder.

The picture above shows the room before the cabinets were properly installed and all my sorting. My husband will get my old cabinets and countertop when I'm done but until then, it makes a great place to pile stuff.

more later… have a great week!

3 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

can't wait!

Jana said...

This is so exciting.

Toni K said...

Looks like it's going to be nice. I'm waiting for my son to move out so I can take his room and make it my very own!