Thursday, April 16, 2009

dismantling my scrapbook room

I have to start dismantling my scrapbook room. It’s going to be a huge task and I am not looking forward to it. Just the thought of starting is slightly overwhelming. We got the call that part of my cabinets are available so everything needs to be pulled out so we can paint and then start putting all the new cabinets and everything back in. I just have to keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it in the end.

I’m already thinking ahead on how I will organize my things. Organize to use, not to store. I follow Wendy Smedley’s blog and recently she posted quite a few scrapbook spaces that other’s had shared with her. I am highly impressed and more than inspired thanks to these women. Now if I could just find The Organized & Inspired Scrapbooker (which seems to be out of stock EVERYWHERE!), I would be good to go.

Thank You
A BIG Thank You to everyone who has emailed me about my new blog address (you are here, lol!). Feel free to link me and pass on the address.

Just For Fun

It’s totally normal to have Mini Cadbury Cream Eggs mixed in with your buttons right?

Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Oh, I knew my button jar was missing something. Now I know what it is. LOL

lisaday said...

Ugh! Have fun!! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

can't wait to see your new room!

Ann said...

I have an extra copy of "The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker". I bought one and then won one. (First time I ever won anything!!!) Anyway, this copy is brand new, if you want it email me and it's yours.

Kristyn said...

Where did you get all those cute letter G's???