Wednesday, March 25, 2009

window shopping online

My Creativity For The Day

Window shopping online.

I love looking at product online… it helps give me a good idea of what I really like and will use. Over the years I’ve really learned what I will and won’t use for the most part– which is important. If I went to Archiver’s or Michael’s every time I wanted to window shop, I’d never leave empty handed! I guess that wouldn’t really be window shopping then would it… it would just be shopping.

best thing about window shopping online… it’s free!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

yeah, unfortunately my window shopping yesterday turned into spending. but i REALLY haven't bought a lot of goodies in a long time and i feel good about the things that i did get for me...including a cool fisheye/macro/wide angle lens that didn't cost a lot. the biggest purchase was a refurbished harmony remote to replace our dying one...