Saturday, March 07, 2009

the weekend

It’s the weekend. I’ll be honest, I have a terrible time doing anything remotely creative during the weekend. Everyone is home and my attention is very divided and I have a hard time focusing. I needed something easy to do today. Which leads me to….

My Creativity For The Day

I decided to reorganize some layouts and albums. A task I’ve been putting off for no real reason. I know, it doesn’t sound to exciting but creativity comes in all forms. I’m also adding scalloped edges to various pieces of scrap paper… my new border punch arrived yesterday (yeah!) and I’m already loving it. I might not have a lot of time on the weekends to make a start to finish paper project but that’s not going to stop me from playing with my new tool!

I think being inspired and feeling productive is being creative… as well as making a cake… or putting extra effort into wrapping a gift… and sorting photos… making a collage on the computer… learning something new… randomly punching just for fun… whatever... it’s all just a matter of perspective.

Here’s to being creative… in whatever way you see fit!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

okay, maybe i need to do something creative everyday...or you can just send me your mojo?!?!? i miss it!