Wednesday, March 11, 2009

tagged by Lisa


I was tagged by Lisa, who is the genius behind The Creativity Project I am participating in. I’m really getting into being creative every day, no matter what form that creativity comes in. It’s really helped me enjoy my scrapping process more and be more open to new, creative ideas. Thanks Lisa!

Here are the rules:
  1. Take a picture of yourself right now, no primping or preparing. Just snap the picture.
  2. Load onto your blog.
  3. Tag 3 people to play… remember if you are tagged on another blog we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.
The three people I’m tagging are: Susan, Libby, and YOU. (that's right, YOU the visitor because I think everyone should get to play if they want to! just say I tagged you and join in!)

more later…

1 comment:

Georgana said...

Such a cute picture!