Thursday, March 05, 2009

playing with Heidi Grace stamps

My Creativity For The Day

Today I pulled out some Heidi Grace stamps to play with. Here’s the sad thing, they were both still in the packaging… seriously! and I’ve had one of the sets for months! The majority of my purchases are planned but for some reason with stamps, I impulse buy. I see certain images and they just have to be mine… I think I’m afraid if I don’t get them right then and there, and then go back another day, they’ll be gone. Good thing it’s only certain types of images and not every type!

I stamped onto watercolor paper and then used watercolor pencils to give the images some life, and then blended it all in. I have no idea what I’m going to do with them… but that’s okay. I was just playing and creating and enjoying myself! I actually have a little bin for this type of stuff, little things I make that don’t have a destination. I am sure that at some point and time I’ll need to make a quick card and I’ll grab one of these little creations and wa-la! done!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

those are too too cute!! {i so need to clean up my room, so i can buy more goodies!}