Monday, March 23, 2009

music

Spring Break is over, my lovely children have gone back to school, and we’re back to the routine… I love the routine. I’m working on making a ridiculously long to-do list so I can focus on getting the house in order. Having the kids home and me having allergy/sinus problems really threw things off. Slowly but surely things are getting back to normal.

My Creativity For The Day

I’m updating my playlist for my iPod! I love having all my music in one place and then hitting random… just makes me happy. I’ve got an eclectic mix on there… here’s a sample (in no particular order):

  • The Beatles
  • Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtracks (all three)
  • Kid Rock
  • Johnny Cash
  • Queen
  • Taylor Swift
  • The Twilight Soundrack
  • Linkin Park
  • Pink
  • Bon Jovi
  • Daughtry
  • George Winston
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Rod Stewart
  • Kenny Rogers

Here’s to a great week!

1 comment:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

love the layouts! still working on my dungeon...pretty much done *for the most part* with my area, trying to get the kids in order. thanks for the inspiration, really. things have been so funky for me this last year.

and i am sooo about the music too. i should share some of mine. kelly clarkson and yeah yeah yeahs newest are @ the top, along with twilight. i seriously love rob's let me sign. i've got a little bit of everything too. from rascal flats to the cure to disturbed and NIN.