Wednesday, March 04, 2009

scallop border punch and color inspiration

Scrapbook.com sent an offer I just couldn’t refuse yesterday – my want on sale. yes! I ordered the Scallop Sentiment Border Punch and I am beyond excited. I am aware that it’s just a tool but whatever, I know I’m going to love it and use the heck out of it. I wanted to share a fun thing Scrapbook.com does after you order: they send you an email with project ideas for the products you just purchased. I think that is a very cool feature. The last time I checked, the border punch was still available for $8.99… the email I got said only valid while supplies last so be sure to check it out!

My Creativity For The Day

(lime green with red, originally uploaded by brungrrl.)
I am inspired by the lime green and red combination… you can actually find this color combo in my kitchen. The love these two colors mixed together, they make me happy!

Here's to colors that inspire YOU!

No comments: