Wednesday, March 18, 2009

blah days and bloglines

Some days are just blah days. Today is one of those days. I’m not sure if I’m having sinus problems or allergies or if I just have a stupid cold but today is definitely a blah day. which leads me to…

My Creativity For The Day

I got nothing. Well, that’s not exactly true… I’m looking through my Blogline feeds at others who inspire me so that is something. It’s just not something that makes me feel very productive. That’s okay though because not every day is a cut paper and glue type of day. just going with the flow today...

Just in case you don’t know what Bloglines is, it’s a way to track blog updates and news feeds, so when someone posts something new, it updates in your Blogline feed so you don’t have to keep going back to the blog to see if it’s been updated. It’s just a little something to make your online adventures go more smoothly.

here’s to a better (and more productive) tomorrow!

No comments: