- Kraft Cardstock – love the neutral color, it goes with just about everything.
- White Cardstock – brings crispness to a layout and photos perfectly.
- Black Pens – because one must journal (and I seem to like to outline things).
- Zig Glue – perfect for small things that need to be glued down.
- Micro Tip Scissors – I love the handle on these. My first pair lasted 10 years… they would have lasted longer if I wouldn't have used them to cut metal.
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer – I have several but this is the one that sits on my desktop and gets the most use. I get perfect cuts from it every time.
- Circle Squeeze Punch – I have nothing but good things to say about the squeeze punches but the circle is my favorite and very versatile.
- Threading Water Border Punch – it’s a favorite just because. No real reason other than I love the look.
- Quickutz Revolution – I have a few basic alphabets and use this all the time.
- Clean & Simple Scrapbooking - The Sequel – this book is incredible. It’s really well written and I love Cathy Z’s style.
Have you seen the preview for Race To Witch Mountain? oh my gosh! Total blast from the past… I really want to see this movie. When I was little I read the books and even watched the movies, Escape To Witch Mountain and Return From Witch Mountain. I loved Tony and Tia (it looks like in this new movie they call the kids Sara and Seth though)! Dwayne Johnson is in the newest movie… I love me some Rock! ;-) Because I’m a dork… I changed my background on my computer screen to reflect my excitement!
and that's my randomness for the day!