Tuesday, January 06, 2009

December recap

My December was probably like most people's... busy! There was definitely a lot of shopping and cooking involved. I got it all done... as always. There was a lot of driving around too, my daughter tried out for and made the JV soccer team so I had to pick her up from many practices at the high school. We visited Santa, went to my daughters Holiday Orchestra Concert, attended Kevin's Christmas party, and enjoyed an extremely nice Christmas.

I love the holiday season but it's nice to have things back to normal. I've organized my scrapbook room and am ready to get back to creating. I'm making a point this year to make an appointment with myself to scrapbook at least once a week (yes, I actually wrote it in my datebook!). I'm determined to do it!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: