- Muddy Buddies – so easy to make!
- Rice Krispies Treats – an oldie, but goodie!
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies – these are evil good… seriously!
- Striped Delight – so good!
- Sugar Cookies -yes, I am using a mix this year… and???
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels and Peanuts – these are the easiest thing for my 7 year old to help with.
In the scrapbooking department… umm… about that… lol! My desk is covered with glass ornaments that I was bound and determined to make something with but have yet to touch them. that’s about it. I always have good intentions to create this time of year because my mind seems to be overloaded with ideas but since time is an issue, I do my best to write down those ideas because I know once the New Year arrives, I’ll have plenty of time. That “plenty of time” might be wishful thinking but I digress. I feel like I haven’t done anything in so long… I’m just going to enjoy the break and refocus so I can really enjoy scrapbooking and creating once again.
I wish you all the best this holiday season. See you in 2009!!!